Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelostone13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 12:40 AM
    How do I know when I got pregnant?
    Okay so this might seem really weird and its something that I have never done and for some reason I did it this time. I had sex with my best friend on may 28th but on may 31st - June 6. without a condom I started to have sex with my boyfriend and now I'm pregnant and I have no idea who the dad is. I'm really scared my lmp was on may 22. So when did I get pregnant .please help I really need to know.. thanx
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:58 AM
    Your last menstrual period started on the 22nd?

I would guess that the 2nd man is the father, but obviously, that's just a guess, as you had sex with him more towards the middle of your cycle, but, sorry to say, the only way to know for sure will b e a DNA test.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 06:43 AM
    As Charlotte said, the only way will be a DNA test. It is too close to call with the dates. For example, if you started on May 22 and your period lasted 5 days... that would put you to the 26th for ending your period. Having sex on the 28th could result in a pregnancy if you tend to ovulate early... say day 10 of your cycle as the conditions would have been good for the sperm to survive a few days. Certainly the sex with your boyfriend would increase the odds, because it was a bit farther into your cycle and you apparently had sex a few times. Other than that, hopefully baby will be born looking very much like your boyfriend and perhaps that would put your mind at ease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant ? [ 6 Answers ]

I went out last Friday and ended up having sex with one of my friends and didn't use protection and he busted inside me and that Friday I didn't get my period and I was supposed to and now I still haven't got it and it's been 5 days do you think I'm pregnant?

. I'm a teen and need to know if I could be pregnant. [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex. And we used a condom. After that I gave him head. Then he put it back in for like 15 seconds without a condom. I was wondering if his penis could still have had sperm on it even after I gave him head and could I be pregnant?

Pregnant by a married man.was it on purpose? [ 8 Answers ]

I told this married guy I have been seeing for a year and some, I was leaving town... he didn't seem to happy about it. We have a very tight relationship, I mean were as close as you can get in our situation. Right before he goes out of town he wanted to have sex repeatedly... which was a little...

Cramps While Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this wired cramps and I just found out I was pregnant and its kind of freaking me out... I don't want to end up having a miscariage HELP!!

View more questions Search