Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sesil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Bites
    I feel something biting me at night mostly at my legs what could it be? I don't have pets in my home & now my son feels it too.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 10, 2008, 12:46 AM
    The first pest that comes to mind is bed bugs. Go to this site to see if they might be the guilty party: Bed Bug Treatment: How to get rid of bed bugs- BedBug Facts, Treatment Guide, Kits & Products
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:26 PM
    When you get up, are there any signs of bites... redness, swelling... on your legs?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Do you have your doors or windows open with screens on them? You could have a mosquito or two in your home. Every once in a while I get bitten by a mosquito that got in my home and under the covers in my bed as I have a screen door and there is a gap at the top where they obviously came in. I don't have bedbugs but do have mosquitos to deal with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mosquito bites [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very important function tomorrow night and I have A lot of mosquito bites over my legs. I have planned to wear a short dress, so is there anything that can get rid of the redness of the mosquito bites or get rid of them quickly? Any answers would be greatly apreciated! :)

Oh boy! She bites [ 18 Answers ]

Hi people I been going through the answers & find them very sensible Hope someone will care to put some sense intothis one too There's a girl in my collg I was sending & recievin mails anonymously First she didn't reply to my mails But I devised some smart mails to make her do so We were...

What should I do if my dog bites [ 3 Answers ]

My dog just bit me and he doesn't have his shots yet do I need to go for a shot now he is only 11 weeks old

Dog Bites my mom [ 1 Answers ]

HI my name is Scooby "D" and as U can see I'm a very cute wiener dog I also have a sister Forest Gump we look alike but I don't bite unike my sis Forest . Anyhows I just wanted to say hello. R there... I had to leave my2 yr old forest at my sis house 4 about 7 months when i moved in with my sis...

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search