Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charcotroneo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 05:09 PM
    Stats
    I do stats for our softball team, here's my ? Bases are loaded and the pitcher walks the batter, does the batter get credit for a RBI?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Yes he does.

The only time someone would not get an RBI is if a runner scored on a error.
    someguy222 Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2006, 09:15 AM
    Passed ball/wild pitches would receive credit for an RBI as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stats question [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really not understanding this question either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Replacement times for new Ford Taurus GL automobiles are normally distributed with a mean of 7.1 years and a standard deviation of 1.4 years. Find the probability that seven randomly selected Taurus...

SPSS Stats/Question [ 2 Answers ]

What statistcal tool do I use in SPSS to correlate grades from a test (expressed as a percent) with a letter grade from another class? Thanks, Allie

Baseball stats [ 6 Answers ]

1. Can bases on balls disrupt a consecutive game hitting streak? 2. What was the record for bases on balls in a season prior to 1960?

Site Stats [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Looking for a place that offers free (don't have to pay money) site stats. It NEEDS to be able to tell which page was requested. For example, I need it to be able to tell the difference between "ikonboard.cgi" and "ikonboard.cgi?refer=dj_bri_t" AND be able to tell me how many times they got...

View more questions Search