Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:21 PM
    How to fix treadmill ?
    I have proform 350 treadmill (used) for the past 3 months. Everything was working perfectly fine until yesterday the belt start slipping.It works fine, if I don't stand on it.Sooner I step on it, it start having that jerk motion. My weight is under 200lbs. So I know weight is not the problem. Can somebody help me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 04:05 AM
    The first thing that I would recommend doing is checking the warranty on it, and then, if the warranty covers what is happening, within a specific time frame in order to it to be covered by the warranty, would be to call the store where you bought it to see if someone could come out to repair the problem.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Try this, about the middle of the page:
    ProForm Customer Service: Frequently Asked Questions : Treadmill Troubleshooting
    asr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Thanks for the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walking on the treadmill advise. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been walking and even running on the treadmill for about a month and I've been hoping to lose upper body weight such as my stomach. I wanted to know if anyone had some advise to that since I'm new to all this weight lose. I went out of my way to buy a treadmill, ab roller, bike, weights etc....

Treadmill Tripping Breaker [ 21 Answers ]

We just bought a new mid-range treadmill rated for 11 amps. Our house is relatively new (about 2 years) and the electrical was checked for code by a home inspector when we purchased the house. The treadmill manual stated it was required that it be plugged into a single outlet surge suppressor...

Treadmill kittens [ 3 Answers ]

This is really cute :) YouTube - Treadmill Kittens

Treadmill keeps tripping breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a treadmill for a few months and it worked fine then last week while I was on it it blew a fuse and tripped the circuit breaker. I changed the fuse to the plug and reset breaker. The treadmill now switches on but as soon as I try to start the motor it just trips again. The fault occurred...

View more questions Search