Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnpoole82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Used to watch this cartoon/anime movie when I was little
    There's this movie that I used to watch when I was a little boy back in the late 80's to early 90's that I can't remember the name of and id like to watch it again somehow... the basic theme of this movie is there's 2 main characters, a villan that changed children into toys and his slave that played a flute to control them and make the toys change into parts to build the villan's floating castle... I remember that the villan had a pointed black hat and a black cape/suit and could shoot different colored lasers out of his finger tips to change the children into toys... about half way through there was this old trojan horse and it shows how the villan came to be alive from an old puppet and some kind of spiritual energy

Please help me find out the title of this movie, it would be much appreciated, tyvm

John P.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Dear God, don't let this be Unico: In the Magic Island...
    johnpoole82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Dear God, don't let this be Unico: In the Magic Island...
    haha it is... tyvm ^^ this brings back fond memories of my childhood
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:23 AM
    That little unicorn tasks me!

UNICOOOO!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very weird anime/cartoon from the late 70s/early 80s [ 5 Answers ]

All right... I can't stop thinking about this movie because sometimes I will dream about it Pretty sure it's a movie and not a series. The protagonist is a little blue creature that can fly around at will. There's a scene in the movie where a goddess or something is flying across the sky,...

80-90's cartoon/anime (can't remember name) [ 1 Answers ]

Watched this anime on vhs close to 13 years ago. From what I remember, the movie was a series of small clips. The main character was muscular, top heavy, wore an all blue spandex suit that cover his round top head with really large top teeth protruding past his jaw (reminds me of The Tick, sort...

80s anime cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

the main thing i remember about this cartoon series is there was a unicorn, it was little and it had a friend, i dont remember if it was a kid or another animal. the villian was a wizard or something like that and it was short and had bug bulgey eyes and it was always after the unicorn. the most...

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search