Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cancer83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 02:46 PM
    What is the "escape hatch" and important?
    Dear,

I just want to know

What is the "escape hatch", and what is the importance of it W.r.t Incentive Stock Option?

Thanks!!
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Escape hatch is a hatchway or a passage way that provides a means of escape in an emergency. W.r.t Incentive Stock Option is a targeted incentive stock option (ISO) planning by determining the WRT Planner. Analyzes the estate planning benefits of an arrangement that combines with a irrevocable life insurance trust
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Comments on this post
    Cancer83 disagrees: it is not up to the mark. Need some more information
    Why you disagree with it? I search that information and it is nothing wrong with my answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Rear hatch on Ford Escape! [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Ford Escape has a problem with the reaar hatch opening with the remote. It is probably a solenoid. Question: Someone with the know how please tell me how to get the hatch open so that I can check it out. There is no key lock on the rear hatch. I can't seem to find a button or other...

View more questions Search