Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amber33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Sex with a married man
    How to stop when I have tried so many times to get away, but he just keeps pulling my back
    DesElms Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Oy... what a question. Right out of a bad "B" movie. [rolls eyes]

He's only able to pull you back because you let him. Stop being co-dependent. Once you've figured that out, you'll be able to stop being with him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Keep your pants on, and stop talking to him. You do it only because you want to. So you have to really want to stop. Perhaps call his wife and invite her too, I am sure that will help stop it fast.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 08:34 PM
    You choose who to sleep with. It's that simple. Maybe not easy, but seriously... time to own it.

Your language sounds like that of a victim... he does this to you... you try to get away.

That doesn't fly here. You choose this. You let it happen. You need to own it. He has nothing to do with you letting him in you. Your choice.

You get the respect you demand for yourself and sometimes you don't even get that. So how much respect do you demand from him and from yourself?

Feel free to explain why this is happening.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 9, 2008, 09:18 PM
    He's married, if you were his wife how would you feel being cheated on, you can always do better than a man like that
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Delete his number and his email, ignore him, keep your pants on, confess to his wife?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Someone can't pull you back unless you are willing to be pulled back.

If you want out the only and best way is cold turkey.
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Jul 10, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber33
    How to stop when I have tried so many times to get away, but he just keeps pulling my back
    That yo-yo sexuality effect is in your mind... you allow him to pull you back because you are evidently attached to him in more than a sexual way.

Only you can break away from this... IF you really want to!!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Irulan,

Welcome to the AskMeHelpDesk Adult Sexuality Board!

This is a great board for adults. :)
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber33
    Perhaps you are in love with him.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 12:23 PM
    She got all the good avices and feels sorry, that's why she doesn't resopnd, Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file Married jointly or married separated [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know, that can I file jointly with my wife or married but separated. She is a Canadian citizen and she does not have a U.S. (SSN). She visits me Every 2 months and if I round up all her visits she has stayed with me More than 6 months, so can I claim her by applying for ITIN...

Can I refile my taxes from Married to married filing separtly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband owes taxes and we have been filing taxes Married/Jointly. But Since he owes we won't get the rebate. After I filed our 2007 taxes (I did myself) I wondered if I could have filed Married/filing separately Can I go back and refile again with Married/filing separately. We have kids. So...

I'm married and constantly thinking about a married man [ 6 Answers ]

I have a wonderful husband whom love love to bits. For the past year he's been working long hours and therefore we spend little time together. I would not normally be attracted to any other man, but find myself thinking about one particular guy 24/7. He's extremely attractive. We've never...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

View more questions Search