Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deadwithouther Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 11:58 AM
    How do u down load to a psp
    I have a question to ask I have a psp and I'm not shure how to put music on it can some one help:confused: :o
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Jul 10, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Easiest way is to go and buy a media manager, usually at any store, for the psp. They usually run about 20 dollars and come with a user friendly program and a usb cable. I got one on clearance for 10 dollars and it very easy to use.
    Trouble_is_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwithouther
    I have a question to ask i have a psp and im not shure how to put music on it can some one help:confused: :o
    1.to download anto a Psp you must have a memory stick,
    2.plug the USB into the Psp and into th Pc,
    3.Go into My Computer and look for the removable disk file,
    4.create a:-
    Music,Video and Picture file in the Removable Disk file,
    5.put your music, pictures and videos into the appropriate files and enjoy
    6.Watch out you may need to format some kinds of Music and Vidi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Latent Heat Load - HVAC Load Calculations [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell whether latent load contributes to the total cooling load of a building or not.if it does, tell which way, and how it should be looked at during load calculation of a building.Also if possible display a perfect, easily understood definition of latent heat.Thanks

277/480 load after transformer = to 120/208 load feed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 800 amp 120/208 3P stand up section that feeds a step up 90kva transformer and the loads are nearly equal? I thought that after the transformer the load of 277/480 would be drawing less. We have about 500 amps per phase being drawn in front of the transformer and the load at the sub...

Can't load my os [ 2 Answers ]

My friend purchased a brand new hard disk of 80 gb . Thing is that I formatted and partition it in my system n copied few files to his hard disk . N when he went home n installed the hard disk in his system to load xp os . The bootable cd loads n when it says starting to load i.e before...

Cpu load 100% [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, Lately my PC has been running at 100% CPU Load constently. It is the 'System' process that is taking up the load. I tracked it down to the driver ACPI.sys, using process explorer. OS Windows XP Pro CPU P4 2.8Ghz Can anyone think of a way I can fix this problem?

View more questions Search