Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccands Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Cats in labour
    How long is a cat in labour she lost her plug at about 3.00pm on the 8th and is still in labour at 18.02 on the 9th
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Call the vet that means that there is a serious problem
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 12:25 PM

Old thread. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat in labour [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm really new to this but my cat is due and she has been a little weird for days it looks like she is in pain she sleeping a lot babies are moving a lot her breathing is fast but she still eating and everything ill read said she will stop eating and is it true they onloy give birth at night...

Am I in labour? [ 4 Answers ]

Woke up at 1 am with pains in my upper stomach, I ran to the washroom and I began to push because I thought I had to go number 2 but nothing. Then I began to throw up violently, the pain went to my lower abdomen. The pain in my upper stomach is always there, but the pain in my abdomen comes and...

Cat labour [ 4 Answers ]

Hi :) :) I have this cat that is pregnant and she is going in her litter tray every other day and what she is doing is very large amounts lol is this a sign and also she likes it on my bed and also under my bed. Is this a sign lol Thanks:rolleyes: :)

Cat About To Go In Labour. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: What do I have to do for my daughter's cat when she has her kitties? She seems to hide in the basement lately, but we don't want her down there, where else can we set up her box? Also can we pick up the kittens once they're born?

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search