Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Oct 20, 2008, 10:19 PM

Firstly we cannot tell you whether she is thinking of you or not. Everyone is different why did you two break up in the first place. Maybe that has a lot to do about it. Another thing, you guys dated for a year and a half of course she is going to think of you even if its not as much as you want her to she still will think of you. And sounds like to me that you still want to be with her. Its never to late for a second chance it might be hard to get her back though. But it could be worth the try.
    hard_times Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2008, 06:32 AM

I don't agree at all with anyone saying you should try and get back with her. No matter how much you love (d) her SHE ended, and SHE should make the first move to rekindle. If she doesn't well.. *&$! Her! To be honest. You don't deserve to be hurt twice. Unless you cheated on her, the balls not in your court to make the move to get back together, Its been 2months since my and my first girlfriend I slept with broke, we were also together for a year and a half. So I know what your going through. And I don't really want to still be feeling what your feeling in another 2 months, so I'm working hard now.. I'm just finding it hard to trust and become attracted to other girls again.
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2008, 09:28 AM

I'm sorry that happened to you hard_times, but like I have been trying to tell EVERYONE else, you need to read more than JUST the main post, I have said a few more things here and there trying to tell people that SHE was NOT the one who broke up with me, not once did I ever say that, and again, if anyone would read more than just the main thing, we both decided to end it because of her and my parents agruing all the time every time they came into contact, they wernt mad at us but with each other, I think I can get back together with her now though because they are not arguing anymore, once again if anyone would read more than the main thing, you would have known this by now.
    TOO SWEET Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Hello, first of all it depends on what you two broke up for and if you had a serious relationship and you had a great relationship until something happens, it truly depends on what it was, but if you want to find the confusion out of the air, just call and say hey can we go out for a drink or dinner and be honest with her and tell her the reason why you are asking out to dinner or drinks, say I would like to talk. Don't tell over the phone what you want to talk about because she may be sitting with her girlfriends or someone who might give her a negative opinon. But if you 2 decide to have drinks, or dinner, have that first and then half way trough dinner strike up that conversation, but before you strike up that conversation, start by saying remember when you watched whatever movie that you liked together and then say calmly and seriously say I am sorry we broke or apologize for why you broke and say is there any way we can have a second chance and if she says she will think about leave right there and hope for the best do not pressure her because no will be the answer you will get.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Have you been in contact with her since your families reconcilled??
    Do you know how she feels about getting back together, or are you just going on your own feelings??
    hard_times Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drdradle View Post
    im sorry that happened to you hard_times, but like i have been trying to tell EVERYONE else, you need to read more than JUST the main post, i have said a few more things here and there trying to tell people that SHE was NOT the one who broke up with me, not once did i ever say that, and again, if anyone would read more than just the main thing, we both decided to end it because of her and my parents agruing all the time every time they came into contact, they wernt mad at us but with each other, i think i can get back together with her now though because they are not arguing anymore, once again if anyone would read more than the main thing, you would have known this by now.
    Sorry mate didn't realise the new details! Personally I would have put that sort of info in an update of the main post! But each to their own.:p good luck with your issues, I can't imagine why she would take their arguing out on you. Are you sure she hasn't just chosen the easiest to hear reason for the break?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He dumped me and I want him back. I do not feel it's over. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try to make this as short as possible. The minute I met him, I knew we were supposed to be together... he did too. The day we met we spent the whole day and night together. After we parted ways (he lives 6 hours away) we texted messaged every single day and night. After a week, we were...

What do you all feel about getting back together? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello to all of you, glad to be back on the site. I would very much like Your opininions on my relationship issue: Her and I were together for amost a year. We both had issues to address that Didn't get dealt with properly. On my end it was insecurities and not trusting Her. On her end it was...

View more questions Search