Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Mar 28, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Run rules and alerts before junk email filter in Outlook 2003
    With SP1, Outlook 2003 stopped running rules on emails that were determined to be spam, http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=8...21120121120120. Is there anyway I can have the rules run again? If not, how do I uninstall SP1?

Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2006, 03:09 PM
    I've been having a look into this issue.
    If you go into your rules one of the options on the top is rerun rule.
    This will give you a pop up where you can select which rules to rerun.
    If this is a specific problem with sp1, it may be a case of just review your rules, possibly re-entering them and then applying again.
    Hope this helps I'll do some more research tomorrow once I get into the office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't print HTML messages in Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running Outlook 2003. When I try to print messages in HTML format, I get an error message that says 'An error has occurred in the script on this page.' A URL is given as res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. Then it says 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page'. ...

Must hit send/rec to receive email in outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please bear with me as I learn. My question is: I set a friend up with a linksys router on his desktop, and set up email accts. For he and his wife, in outlook 2003 on his laptop. Laptop connects to internet fine (wirelessly), sends email automatically when...

I couldn't send and receive email from outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem to send and receive email from outlook 2003 behind a linksys router. I configured my outlook 2003 auto send & receive email in every 1 min. When outlook starts send & receive process, It would pop up a window asking me Enter Network Password. When I click OK, it keeps pop up again...

Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003: email addresses resolves very slowly [ 2 Answers ]

This is happeneing only to one particular user who received a new computer. When she start a new message and types in the person's name she uses the "Check name" button to resolve the name from the Global Address List. Outlook hangs for about a minute (it's supposed to be instantaneous) then the...

Exporting Mail from Outlook 2003 to 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I have been strugggling with this (what I feel should be simple and probably is) problem for two days now and its driving me up the wall so could some kindly soul please help!! I need to export all my saved e-mails (in various sub-folders within the INBOX) from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 on my...

View more questions Search