Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Apr 27, 2007, 02:42 AM
    I respectfully decline to moderate a sci-fi board, conflict of interest.
    I will not tell you why. Do not ask. My business contract(s) prohibit me.

I am not omnipotent some people confuse me with omnipotent beings, but I assure you that I am merely a humble being who is not grandoise, nor all powerful. I merely continue to do my job, as such. And well some people say I am powerful, but I am just me.
    Do not start for me a fan club (again). Do not worship me, I am not worthy.
    You continuing to insult me should prove to anyone that I am not omnipotent, if I wanted you to stop insulting me, and you continue. It proves I am not all powerful.
    Sometimes I get the job done when others can't but that is just advantage, not omnipotent.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy
    Of course chi stops. And it also acts thru a hevy concrete post. Nothing can stop thechi force such an unstoppable force that is! Fear fingers and do not, Irepeat do not put on one coming your way because who knows it could be teh arrow of the chi force. Shouldn't those questions be addressed on sci-fi board of some kond? We could ask eawoodall to moderate omnipotently for us. Pappy (eawoodall- I see you asked to remove my posts. Sure, so much for democracy, free speech and calling you names, had I known that I would have called you better. But don't you send me any of your stupid, sick and paranoid music files to my mailbox!
    drbillkutaman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Kuta is not magic, but it exists and is faster than anything else I have seen. It hits very hard. Not as easy to learn as some say. Everything takes time. I doubt if it came from egypt. I have no idea where it came from . I do not believe dok lee/crull's story. He was the fastest, strongest hitting , toughest guy I've ever met. I have trained with most of the lengendary masters of karate and kempo including parker, shimabuku, mikami, demuro, lewis, wallace, trias, pittaway, noxon, adams, donnelly, Rhee, Kee, uezu, uechi, nagle, long, armstrong, mitchum blah blah blah. Lee had something and he called it kuta. That's all I know, and that's all there is. Please don't doubt it, I can prove it and have many times in public, in front of everyone-- here, australia, okinawa, japan, mexico, costa rica, panama, trinidad- anywhere anyone wants to learn. Dr. Bill Pogue

By the way- I 'm not sure if there is a magical thing called chi. I've never seen it and so therefor I doubt it. Perfect technique may be chi for all I know. Certain tai chi chuan experts have said that kuta and tai chi strikes have some common denominators. You figure it out, I just practice it. I'm old, I'm fat, I'm fast and I can probably kick your a__. Many 'in shape' young dumb-fugs have tried it to no avail
    A doubtful Brit Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Mar 12, 2009, 05:31 AM
    Napata, does this mean anything to you Woodal
    BlackOpal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HIKUTA is rubbish View Post
    Hikuta is rubbish. Take up physics and you'll understand what I'm saying. Hitting your own chest makes you hit harder? Try it. You think you can learn moves in 20 mins that
    is gonna knock someone down twice your size? Haha then buy the dvd and as i said, try it. When you buy it train up for 20 mins or what ever then come see me. I'll kick you in the nuts, hit you in the throat, or if i get the chance, choke you out. Want the real edge in defending yourself? Do whatever it takes, fight like an animal... And yes bite if need be

Hey I'm pretty much a nobody in martial arts world, I still have far to go, but I came up with my own exercise program taking advice from my old martial arts masters and family members who used to train or do marathons and I don't know if it will mean anything to you but in about a 1week (actually not even a week, today would be 5th day of training) of doing this program I am as fit as I was 3-4years ago when I did sports for 6hours a day (about.) This program is only 30minutes a day, and after using a technique my mom taught me I was able to touch my toes the very first day after not having done any real training for 3-4years straight! (I must admit in order to be really as fit as back then I would have to go for a jog but I isn't got no time for that so have to rely on mini room space.) Sooo, well who knows! Maybe it really is possible, have you every tried it? Do you know the program mythbusters?? Be interisting to ask them maybe to prove some of the martial arts theories of today! That way one can get an honest opinion/outlook on truth of the matter.

Oh and um fighting like an animal is only good for an immediate attack but its not very good when it comes to defense. One can learn and study an animals attacks/techniques it uses, like chinese did and then improve on that like the chinese did, but fighting like a starck raving mad animal will only get you killed. Especially if you try it against someone who is trained. Believe you me, I thought I was a tough person in class and I got in a fight with a red belt, he took me out 2seconds flat... hehehe, I was embaressed but it was a good lesson learnt. ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History! [ 3 Answers ]

Ananda Pillai's description of the Christian's dinner party pointed to which wrongdoing of the host? A - He tried to convert guests to Christianity. B - He served European food only. C - He invited members of other religions although he was a convert. D - He invited members of all levels of...

History - WW2 [ 2 Answers ]

when did the americans join in the war

History [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the United States representatives in the legislative branch?

View more questions Search