Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinklilith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Unable to copy, cut or paste
    Hi, I checked another question here that was similar but it didn't help me at all. I tried to copy and paste something in Firefox last night and wouldn't let me, tried again this morning, assumed it was the site not the computer. However it will not let me copy and paste in paint, word or notepad either, all I get is * any ideas?
    aung2bo Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Jul 9, 2008, 02:40 AM
    Where would you like to copy and paste in Firefox ? Is it in Forum or where ?
    pinklilith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 02:57 AM
    I tried to copy and paste the wed address from the address bar to a forum but it wasn't doing it. Like I said when that didn't work I typed something in notepad, copied then pasted and all I got was an asterix. Very odd. But I've reset the laptop and it seems to have stopped for now
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Jul 9, 2008, 02:44 PM
    It's not the Firefox webrowser window that you are having an issue with. It's the forum you are accessing. Try access another forum or page and see if you can copy and paste into the Firefox window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy and paste [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to copy and paste something onto an email it doesn't take it. What am I doing wrong?

Copy and Paste [ 4 Answers ]

Before I bought a computer with VISTA I was able to copy and past almost anything from anyplace to my desktop or email. With VISTA I am unable to do that. Can you tell me if that is just the way it is with VISTA or is there some setting or other suggestion that can help me copy and paste. I...

Copy and paste [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can show me how to copy and paste a link onto my browser.I right click,it will show copy,select all in the box. What do I do next?:confused:

Copy & paste [ 9 Answers ]

Please.. I need instructions how to 'copy & paste'. I have outlook express 6, and windows me... I have a message in the body of an email that I would like to send to a private family site I belong to. I was told I need to copy and paste first. Thank you.

Copy and Paste PDF Formats [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to copy and paste a PDF files to Word,TXT or Spreadsheet documents as text or a workable format for excel ? Somewhere I heard there is a downloadable software enabling to do this. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search