Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moniquestraw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:47 AM
    90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids
    Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over their fish tank and the kids escaped through a cave system, and having to swim through water Any thoughts Please THANKS!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 02:24 PM
    It's a 1986 TV movie called Fortress with Rachel Ward.
    moniquestraw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 10:48 AM
    That is EXACTLY the movie Thank you soooo much I have been trying to figure that out Forever! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's movie where girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted in the group [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a 90's movie geared towards older children. A girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted by a group of boys. A scene that sticks out in my mind most is when they were all fishing and a hook got stuck in one of the boys' hand and she tried to act manly about it even...

Kids movie from the 90's- about a boy who wants to be adopted [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch in the 90's... it was about a little boy who didn't like his parents and wanted to be adopted by another family so he went to different homes all across the US to find a perfect family... he went to Alaska and stayed in an igloo with an eskimo family and he went to...

90's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I swear I have the name of this movie on the tip of my tongue and I haven't seen it in awhile because I could never figure out the name. But its about a kid who hides out in this cool looking attic with all these cool remote controlled toys. Eventually when he notices that robbers break into the...

90's kids show, Creepy/haunted school [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show on like Fox kids or ABC or 1 Saturday morning or something, about a big creepy school. There was this creepy janitor guy who hated yams cause yam spelled backwards is "may" and he was stung by a bee in may. This is seriously all I remember... any ideas?

90's movie with only kids in it. [ 8 Answers ]

OK I think there were only kids in the movie, but they are behaving like adults. It is supposed to take place in the early 1900s and there are little gangs or mobs and instead of shooting each other they have cream pies that they threw, I think:confused: . I saw it once years ago and don't know the...

View more questions Search