Thanigaiuma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 11:43 PM
    about name space
    what is the meaning of the following line
    <xsl:template match="/" and>
    <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/tr/wd-xsl">
    DesElms Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 12:35 AM
    It means that the template and stylesheet of the content management system you're using (or which the web site you're visiting is using) meets the strict XML standards of the Worldwide Web Consortium.
    Thanigaiuma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanigaiuma
    wat is the meaning of the following line
    <xsl:template match="/" and>
    <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/tr/wd-xsl">
    Can't understand.. can I get more detailed answer sir please...
    DesElms Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 09:35 AM
    If you want more information, then please provide more information. Precisely where is this line of code coming from? Where are you finding it? Why do you want to know what it means?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

She needs space [ 3 Answers ]

Hello just need some advice on what to do. I dated this girl for 3 years the she said that she was not in love with me anymore. So I went on with my life and dated 2 other people but still kept contact with her. About 2 months after we split she got with my old friend but after about 6 months of...

I need space [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you guys for the advice! I seem to have a problem and that would be the lack of patience! I guess what I always did'nt understand how come a person that since the first day you meet them are very nice and caring . I mean this girl will text me the minute she wake up from bed tell she go to...

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

View more questions Search