Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy_bunnies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Im trying to remember a horror movie
    Hi my name is kathleen,
    I know its made it the 1900's. Its about 3 demons and 3 chicks. The chick don't know they are demons. And they are dating and what not else. But the big part of the movie I remember is one of the demons was tossing playing at some chick and they were sticking into her and cuting off her. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please type back I've been looking for this movie everywhere and no one knows what I'm talking about. I know its not much to go off but it's a really good movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 06:43 AM
    It seems to be Sometimes They Come Back...Again from 1996.
    happy_bunnies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    It seems to be Sometimes They Come Back...Again from 1996.
    Thank you so much that was the right movie. Yay.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_bunnies
    Thank you so much that was the right movie. yay.
    As a bonus, looks like it'll be showing on the Sci Fi Channel right soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

Late 70's-early 80's car falls on mans legs as revenge killing,I think also weights are used to kill another

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Can't remember name of horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was little, maybe early 80's. These children were riding a bus and went through some kind of smog that turned their fingernails black and then they started killing people. Does anyone know the name of it. It scared me then but I would like to see it now. Thanks

View more questions Search