Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisamc1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Coughs/colds and children's vaccinations
    Hi there I was wondering if children can have there vaccinations when they have cough/ colds. My 4 month old and my 4 year old are due to have their vaccanations tomorrow and they both have more of a cough than a cold but I was just wondering. If anyone has any idea please let me know.
    Thanks heaps Lisa
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 09:39 PM
    I believe as long as there is no fever then they will do it. When my children were small I would not allow it if they had any signs of an illness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy Vaccinations [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and I am wondering if anyone can tell me what vaccines I can and cannot administer myself to my puppy. I am pretty sure that Rabies is the only one I cannot give my dog. Any help? Thanks

Cat Vaccinations [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter just had to have her 2-year-old (previously healthy 23-pound) cat put to sleep. He was fine until she took him in two weeks ago to have a physical. They gave him distemper and rabies shots. Two days later he became lethargic, refused to eat and was just generally not himself. He spent...

Puppy Vaccinations in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Here puppies have 2 vaccinations about 2-3 weeks apart. So do they both contain the same ingredients and in the same amounts or not?

View more questions Search