Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joiszlopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 07:37 PM
    KPI's of a Receptionist
    What are the KPI's of a Receptionist?:)
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jul 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
    One of my jobs required that I become a certified ISO Internal Auditor. Among my ISO 9001 books I remember reading standards for a number of different jobs. These are likely readable from the net, for free. Try searching ISO 9001... Good luck.
    smartKPIs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 11:31 PM
    Hi joiszlopez ,

Speaking of KPI for receiptionist. Www.smartKPIs.com may be a good resource for you. It contains a user friendly library of well-documented performance measures. At the moment it lists over 3300 KPI examples, grouped in 73 functional areas, as well as 83 industries and sub-categories.

KPI examples for the receiptionist are available on this page http://www.smartkpis.com/kpi/functional-areas/corporate-services/administration-office-support/ They include but not limited to:

% Answer accuracy
    % Mail in processing

In addition to examples of performance measures, www.smartKPIs.com also contains a catalogue of performance reports that illustrate the use of KPIs in practice.
    Examples of such reports for corporate services are available on: http://www.smartkpis.com/kpi_examples_in_practice/functional-areas/corporate-services/
    The website is updated daily with new content, so check it from time to time for additional content.

Please note that while examples of performance measures are useful to inform decisions, each performance measure needs to be selected and customized based on the objectives and priorities of each organisation.

Best regards,
    Anita Liang
    Research Analyst
    Www.smartKPIs.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search