Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peace987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 06:51 PM
    I'm 5 days late and see brown spotting does this mean I'm pregnant?
    I had my period June 1-6
    Then I had sex June 28 and expected my period on July 4th
    I didn't get it and I had sex again on July 5th
    I'm now 5 days late and on July 7th I started noticing brown spotting and pinkish only when I wiped after using the bathroom. We used a condom both times! Could I be pregnant??
    DesElms Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 12:41 AM
    To your question, "could I be pregnant," the answer is, of course, yes... at least possibly. It's also possible that you're not.

Either way, pick-up the phone book. Look in the yellow pages for the nearest PLANNED PARENTHOOD location. Walk-in during business hours and ask to see a doctor. No one will question or interrogate you, or make you feel weird or bad. They're professionals... and they care about one thing: Your health, and that of the fetus... that is, if there even is a fetus. Your confidentiality, also, is guaranteed.

If there's no nearby Planned Parenthood, then find some kind of free clinic or something. Of course, if you can afford to see a physician, and you have one, and you're not worried that he/she knows about it, then, of course, go see him/her.

Just, one way or another, please do it... see a doctor. Don't get answers to questions so serious in a place like this. And don't trust some drugstore pregnancy test kit.

See a doctor. Right away. Please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search