Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x3Jen2010 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Drivers licence
    After you pass your drivers test, your license is your permit with some stamp on it. How long after that will you be able to get your photo id
    DesElms Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 11:43 PM
    You have not provided enough information... like, for example, what state you're in. Every state does things differently.

Contact your local department or bureau of motor vehicles (DMV or BMV). Most BMV or DMV offices in most states have web sites. And on most of such web sites are all the rules and regulations you'll need to get your question answered. In states where that's not true, there is probably a toll-free number you can call to ask your questions. In states where that's not true either, you can most definitely walk into the BMV or DMV office nearest you and take a number and wait 'til it's called and then walk up to the window and ask your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD/cd drivers [ 2 Answers ]

My computer won't recognize the DVD/CD drives in the tower.

Why are excellent drivers usually angry drivers? [ 12 Answers ]

When someone whizzes past me on the freeway, changing lanes and slipping between cars without slowing anyone down I think, "good driver." Riding in the same car with a person like this has always revealed that the person is frustrated and angry with everyone else. You may be different. When a...

Lisence&bonding for cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

How would we get a lisence&bonded for our home based business?

License for small business [ 3 Answers ]

:) I am interested in starting a small business. But, inorder to sell, do I need some sort of license? If so, how do I go about this task?

64-Bit Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Compaq Preserio V3029AU with following configuration 1) CPU: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6GHz). 2) BUS: Front Bus speed 1600MHz. 3) Cache: Level 2 cache 256 KB + 256 KB. 4) Graphic: NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150 GRAPHIC CARd 5) Audio: Altec Lansing...

View more questions Search