Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Roy chubby brown
    Hello does anybody know who sings the song on the video/dvd roy chubby browns the helmet rides again before he peforms on stage?

Check out some similar questions!

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

Does Being Chubby Matter to Guys? [ 19 Answers ]

This is probably a question for the guys, simply because I'm trying to figure out what guys seek in a woman, but I'm asking it to everyone because good advice is great advice. Present Scenerio: So, a guy chose another girl over me, and I'm doing rather well nowadays since it was kind of a shock....

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.