Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hav0k Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Challenging her emotionally
    Hey all,
    So me and the ex are trying to give our relationship another shot. Like many of you, I smothered her and was clingy and needy. I now know that was wrong and stupid. This time around I'd like to fix those mistakes. To do this, many of you told me that I had to once again challenge her emotionally like in the beginning of our relationship. I'm just wondering how exactly I should do this... stuff like am I not always supposed to be available, not be a push over etc.. Thanks in advance.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Don't play games with her, the challenge is not forgetting the problems that ended your relationship before. That's challenge enough for you to worry about all of this. Just go about live your separating lives, enjoy life with her, without her. If that makes sense
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Don't object to things she wants to do simply because you feel insecure or jealous. Let her have her space.
    Allow her her space but know when to be there for her.
    Think of things to surprise her like a small gift for no reason.
    Go places she asks you (sometimes) even if it isn't really somewhere you like going
    Let your actions speak louder than your words. Listen to what she has to say and show interest.
    hav0k Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Thanks for the advice... anymore thoughts?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 06:08 PM
    challenge is how trust completely w/o being complacent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Challenging a will [ 1 Answers ]

Challenging a will of my biological father, can it be done, etc.

Challenging Thesis [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone Expain what it means to list 3 to 5 sub-claims to support a thesis? Thanks, New member, zenapeanut

Challenging a law [ 5 Answers ]

How would I go about challenging the legality/constitutionality of a law or statute? What type of action would I bring to challenge a newly-enacted Federal statute? Who should I name as parties? Mainly, I want (a) an injunction preventing enforcement (immediately, and during the case), and...

View more questions Search