Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbird410 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Running Defragmenter
    I was running defrag and had to stop it. After I began again, it went to this message:
    "Disk defragmenter has detected that chkdsk is scheduled to run on the volume: (C)
    Please run chkdsk/f." Since it won't go back into regular defrag, what do I have to do
    To run chkdsk?
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jul 8, 2008, 01:57 PM
    You have to restart your computer and then it would run at reboot.

You can run Defraggler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running [ 3 Answers ]

What would be an average time for someone to run 5 kilometers?

My fan is not running [ 3 Answers ]

Where's the capacitor located ? My fan will spin for 5 min and it stop. It's a capcitor or motor is bad ? I need help. Any suggest will grately appreciated.

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Fan outside not running [ 3 Answers ]

I bought this house two years ago and never had a problem until yesterday that I turned the air conditioning on and only got fresh air not cool and the thermostad won't come lower than 75 degrees, when I checked the fan outside it was not working. The furnace turns on. What should I check to see if...

What about running... [ 2 Answers ]

... ABS sewer pipe through or under a foundation? Any problems other than the work involved? What is the best way to seal the pipe if it goes through the foundation. Found some concrete compatible caulk at Home Depot... any good for this?

View more questions Search