Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnmgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Average age of death?
    I am doing a school paper and need information on the average age of death today from 50 years ago? Anyone know a site that I can go to to help me find these answers?? :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:46 AM
    50 years ago the average age of death was approx 60 yrs old. Now they say the average is 80- at least what I remember hearing

Here is a search engine
    average age of death statistics - Google Search
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:56 AM
    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr54/nvsr54_14.pdf

Is the cdc fact sheet for life expectancy from 1900 - 2003.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Okay what is the average here? [ 14 Answers ]

My son, who picks on me about liking to help others by answering ?'s here SAID that he read on the internet that women are more likely the higher percentage to use the computer to answer questions to help people on sites like this than men are. I told him that there is probably about equal on...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Average LOC [ 1 Answers ]

What is average lines of code per day by a developer?

Average age at death [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the statistical information on the age of death for the last 5 decades?

View more questions Search