Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonathan4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Sms block reject for symbian Nokia n95
    :mad: ]
    Please can anyone send me a link to a program that i can download for sms block that will not register on the senders cel that the message has been received and or send a text back as an automated response that their cel number or numbers (including hidden or private numbers) have been blocked by the person they are trying to contact and also numbers that are not listed in the phone etc
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 03:11 PM
    You would need to look at a newer model Nokia to begin looking at tools that can help with your issue.

reference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call Manager/Blocking/Filter Symbian S60 software for the Nokia N95 and others [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to understand why the cell phone service providers (e.g. the top three At&T, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel) don't offer call blocking, and I can't get a straight answer. So, accepting that cell phone service providers aren't going to offer this anytime soon, I began looking to my...

Nokia E90 Communicator vs. Nokia N93i [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have this BIG dilema. I just got an A+ in my exam for speech and my mum said I could have any phone. As I was searching over the net, I stumbled across 2 fabulous and marvelous fones i.e.. Nokia E90 Communicator and Nokia N93i The problem is I can't choose one because they're both so great....

How to reject a kiss? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a type of big problem.I'm 13.There is a guy who's 15 that when he first saw me he came and asked me my email address.I gave it to him and now he want to date me.He's cute and all but I already like another guy and he knows it and he does like me too because we talk a bit and like that... so...

Telnet client for Symbian/Opera [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need help, looking for a telnet client for cellphone OS. Anybody knows something?

View more questions Search