Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    overmyhead999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Debt consolidation agency anyone know any that really work
    I have 20k in cc debt, I am horribly behind, have no job and am collecting ss are there any legitimate credit card/debt relief agencies out there?
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2008, 09:17 PM
    There are agencies that can help. Find not-for-proift organizations and make inquiries about what they do and success history with appropriatre recommendations,,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt consolidation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to consolidate my debt and I'm wondering what is the best way to do it... I heard debt settlement is bad... and can get you into legal trouble... I've heard about debt auditing companies done by a legal team who basically does the same as a debt settlement company, legally, without an...

401k or IRA also Debt Consolidation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, First of all, moderators, if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it. I feel that the questions I'm asking may fall into many categories. Thanks Let me start with a little back ground about my situation. I'll try to keep it short but it will be hard. First of all I was...

Debt consolidation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem. Over the past years I have used my credit cards to and know I have some bedt and my payments are getting too much. What do you think about debt consolidation like debt free or any of the other stating that they will help you with your debt. And if they do work can you tell...

?Best Debt Consolidation Company? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon! I am a 31 year old Social Worker, who is struggling to make my credit card payments. I have about 25,000 in debt. Some of it is my college as I was unable to receive any financial assistance. The rest of the debt is just from everyday living. As a social worker I have a very low...

Debt Consolidation [ 1 Answers ]

Do debt consolidation agencies really help? If I have a credit score of around 535 and improving slowly on my own, will it help to go to a debt consolidation agent. I'd like to buy a house fairly soon and wonder if these kinds of agencies can help pretty quickly. Also wasn't sure if they were...

View more questions Search