Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickiemm2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Cocoa bean mulch - jumping larvae
    I just put down cocoa bean much and flowers. When I water the flowers, millions of jumping larvae come out and jump all over, about a foot high.

I'm sure they are from the cocoa bean much... HOW DO I GET RID OF THES TERRIBLE THINGS?? :(

My other question, similar situation.

I have cocoa bean much up north at my cottage... I got springtails from these and they are coming in my house. Help... what is the best way to get rid of these?? :eek:

>Moved from Forum Help<
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Ahhh I am not sure, but I would never use cocoa bean mulch, it's well known fork illing dogs who eat the pieces and are poisoned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The bean counter. [ 3 Answers ]

Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn't budget.

Identify Larvae [ 5 Answers ]

Please could you identify the larvae in the attached photo, it is about 10mm long. I found it attached to the wall of my apartment in Tenerife today. (It wasn't there last night) I have put it in a glass container & a tiny caterpillar like grub keeps coming half out, then going back in. I was...

Cocoa cake [ 9 Answers ]

I wonder if I can substitute 1 cup of sourcream for 1 cup of milk. Hubby is at work... son took my car and I am out of milk and am in the mood to cook/bake. Does anyone know?

Hot cocoa? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew of a hot cocoa mix that would yield a lot of servings

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

View more questions Search