Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xashleymariex Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Should I leave her inside?
    My cat is pregnant again- me and my mom figured she is about 8 weeks pregnant should we leave her inside for now until she gives birth or let her out for a few more days?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 08:11 AM
    What is the point keeping her in? She is already pregnant, but why do you keep letting her get that way ?
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jul 8, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I would leave her in. Because if she does get the chance she will go looking for a nice quiet and safe place to have her kitten's and you may never find the place she chose. Especially this time of the year you wouldn't want the kitten's to be out in the heat all the time.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:35 PM
    After writing this about 3 billion different ways, I'm going to let the Humane Society of the United States write it for me:

"The HSUS estimates that animal shelters care for between 6–8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3–4 million are euthanized. At this time The HSUS can only estimate these figures because there is no central data reporting agency for animal shelters.

"This overpopulation of companion animals is widely acknowledged across the country by professionals and experts in the animal welfare field. Overpopulation is a tragedy. There are simply not enough responsible homes for all of these wonderful, innocent animals. At this point in time, it would be impossible to humanely house every unwanted animal in the United States.

"The need to euthanize healthy animals is tragic, and The HSUS has worked to combat pet overpopulation for many years through public education, legislation, and providing support for sterilization programs. Still, millions of dogs and cats enter animal shelters every year in the United States.

"According to the American Pet Products Manufacturing Association, 63 percent of American households have pets. Sadly, only about 16 percent of those households adopt their animals from shelters. The majority of pets are bought from breeders or acquired from friends and family.

"The bottom line is that no shelter wants to euthanize animals. The best way to change this reality is for everyone to do their part in preventing overpopulation. Adopt your next companion animal from a shelter, have all your pets spayed or neutered so they won't contribute to the problem, and be a responsible pet owner—protect your pets with current identification tags and don't let them roam. "
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 03:09 AM
    Don't let the cat outside, it's dangerous out there, especially in her condition. Please spay her after her kittens are weaned, no more kittens need to be born right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inside or outside boxer [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a kid who needs to know if my body type fits an inside or outside fighter.. im 5'2 110lbs.. I have pretty long arms but a short body.. my question is who type of fighter you think I should be inside or outside fighter.. I wnna know your opinions.. thnx.:confused:

Dog pooping inside [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop my beagle from pooping in the house?

Ac fan inside [ 1 Answers ]

My ac fan inside home will not turn off. Condenser will not come on. Thank you

My mom won't let my dog inside? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone else have any tips or things I can do?:) :confused:

Condom inside out [ 2 Answers ]

I started to put the condom on, but I did it inside out and then reversed it, it was a spermicidal condom and my girlfriend was using a spermicidal film.we had sex and I pulled out even though the condom was on and everything and I caught it in time and ejaculated outside of her vagina. Is it...

View more questions Search