Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThAnu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 05:48 AM
    IndoFrench Marriage
    I am an Indian girl(30yrs) wish to marry a French man(34yrs). We wish to stay in India for some years. How to go about it?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Go to the local embassy or courthouse and apply for a marriage license and talk with the clerk there about other things you have to do to make the marriage legal, as he may have to apply for visas or dual citizenship, or whatever your situations calls for. Congrats on your engagement!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

Second marriage [ 11 Answers ]

If second marriages are allowed in islam, then what about the emotional torture that a women goes through if her husband gets a 2nd marriage? Isn't that something that should be looked after in islam. I'm a practising muislim women but I don't understand this matter.I know a women should be patient...

My marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married for 2 years and I love him with all my heart and want things to work out with us. I am 6 months pregnant and can't get my husband to help me . He owns his own buissness and works from home. He's on the computer and the phone all day from the moment he wakes up...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

I don't know what to do about my marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Well a month ago I wrote on here about how I had a crush on my husband's best friend but that is fading away some. I still like him but I know we can't be together so there is no point. I have decided I need to put some energy into my marriage and tried to talk to my husband about our marriage. He...

View more questions Search