Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Hey reddiamond you know you my girl right lol

So should i use an exfoliating soap before applying mono?

What is the size of the jar of mono you have?
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Hey red diamond, I wasn't using Fair and white recently this was a couple of weeks ago I used it on my thighs and they got darker from me using the Fair and White just once per night for a week the body lotion is what I was using. As far as the face goes I told you I was using that expensive custom made face cream from that spa in newyork remember. I plan on using the mono on my body, do you use it on your body? And how long have you been using it ?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 12, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing
    Hey ReDdIAMOND YOU KNOW YOU MY GIRL RIGHT LOL

SO SHOULD I USE AN EXFOLIATING SOAP BEFORE APPLYING MONO?

WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE JAR OF MONO YOU HAVE?
    And yo knoe you my son(not literally but term of affection such as friend, sorry it's southern) lol Yes, I would use an exfiliating soap. It will help with the penetration of the mono. Just be careful not to go hay wire and scrub your skin off. It would cause more burning and irritation. I ordered a 4 oz jar because I was cheap . J/k I order a 4 oz first to see if it works. So far so good so I ordered another 4 oz. So now I have an 8 oz of mono!:cool:

@ simonek... I was just making sure you wasn't still using it because it could spark up a reaction with mono. It's good you stopped a while a go.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Red Diamong I'm a girl and when I said you were my girl I meant like homegirls or best friends lol

But anyway

I just got finnsih chatting with this girl on yim who got bad results from mono. She had a complexion like whitney houston! When she first started using it, the result ere excellent ( I seen the pics). Her skin was slowly but gracefully changing from dark too light. She used it for 4 months no stop and the results were beyond good but she told me she stopped because she was getting too light and she reached her goal.

2 months later she started to get dark brown spots on her shoulder and it was spreading like wild fire. The spots coverd both her shoulders and her upper back area. Then the spots formed on her left arm. She orderd more and the spots faded but then the spotscame back faster, bigger and darker. Omg girl if you see how she looks now you will gag! I feel so sorry for her! Her face and nech is still light but the rest of her body is ghastly. She's coverd in brown and white spots.

So girl think twice!

I was so ready to buy it but I'm not. Instead I'm getting BENZYLARBUTIN because a friend of mine used it and she looks gorgeous! Gorgeous lightskin in 2 months and she was a tad bit darker than me.

Jul 12, 2008, 03:44 PM
    GIRL, DO YOU. LOL well, now that you mentioned it, I think I want to switch over and buy some... please let me know where you get it from.
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    GIRL, DO YOU. LOL well, now that you mentioned it, I think I want to switch over and buy some.....please let me know where you get it from.
    Hello red diamond and the rest of you ladies, I was readind where this lady said she used for 18 years and never turn white or depig, but if she stops she turns dark, I hope this is not the case

Jul 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
    To be honest, I think if you are using mono and stop using it then you will get darker. I know it's messed up, huh? IF your not depigged the skin comes back. Even when you get your desired color, you need to use it so it can keep it.
    jawon4u Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted
    I have ordered it from a Canadian website and I received it yesterday. I am so freaked out to use it. monobenzone.net sent me a white jar with computer printed label!!! the texture of the mixture is uneven and little rough. it looks like someone mixed salt in an off white creamy thing. it is defenitly not what I expected as a cream. is it suppose to look like this?? HELLLP PLEASE
    It depends what you mix the cream with. It comes in powder form. If the cream does not burn you skin and dose not peel your skin it is not benoquin or monobenzone
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jawon4u
    it depends what you mix the cream with. It comes in powder form. if the cream does not burn you skin and dose not peel your skin it is not benoquin or monobenzone
    It could be that since I was already burned from a chemical peel, maybe thatswhy its not peelin my skin.I am going to see if I could get a chemist to test this benoquin to see if its real since it is a prescription I would think so. But I am also going to try this somewhere that hasn't been burned, just to see the out come. I will be e-mailing you for the price of yours.hope you live in the states. And can you sell samples
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006
    also my skin colour is just normal white....not pale...which i want to be...so im hoping the mono helps me in achieving that..
    Hi mj, you said your skin was normal white, what was it before you started using mono?

Jul 17, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Well I think I'm going to order mono from .net. It seems more affordable than BA from herbal inn. Which I've been using for 1.5 months, with great results. But I want something more permanent.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Hello Ladies,
    Back for some updates
    SO FAR SO GOOD, I have been using it twice a day and noticed dramatic changes during the first week of use, afterward my skin got a little darker and kind of dry " which is not normally like that" I have started to use pure Vitamin E oil and that helped me a lot. Anyway, my skin is started to get lighter again and I am still going on... I decided to close my eyes and ears and continue using it without reading these this encouraging stories.. I took the risk already and that's enough for me

Jul 18, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Well I also got the 20% 8oz along with 5% 8oz from monobenzone.net. The 5% is for my face.

Does anyone have an estimated time range of how long the jars will last if applied 2x daily?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Well i also got the 20% 8oz along with 5% 8oz from monobenzone.net. The 5% is for my face.

Does anyone have an estimated time range of how long the jars will last if applied 2x daily?
    You'll have to find out lol.

Jul 18, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    You'll have to find out lol.

Wait vicky, why are you laughing, do you know? Are they small?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 19, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Wait vicky, why are you laughing, do you know? are they small?
    Hahaha, I have no idea... I'm just saying, you'll have to use the jars twice a day and eventually find out how long it will last. And when you do, you can share that information with everyone else! :D
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 19, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    hahaha, I have no idea...I'm just saying, you'll have to use the jars twice a day and eventually find out how long it will last. And when you do, you can share that information with everyone else! :D

Well lets just say I went through 500 grams in 1 week... I am going through a kg of mono cream every 2 weeks... at 20 percent mono...

I guess everyone is different in how much they use it... but yeah... it does go pretty fast if you don't have the actual powder and do it yourself...

Jul 19, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Wow mj, that's over 16oz per week. What's your routine? I was thinking applying once a day, after a hot shower to open up all my pours. What do you do?
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 20, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Wow mj, thats over 16oz per week. Whats your routine? I was thinking applying once a day, after a hot shower to open up all my pours. What do you do?

I apply it all over my body 2 times a day... so that is probably why it goes so quickly... but I find it works the best doing it that way...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Hi everyone,

I also ordered from the canadians and have been using their product for about 2 months now, and yes the cream is a little bit clumpy but it works and that's all that matters to me, here are my updates, my face lightened within the first two weeks of using the product, ohh I was so excited then my face repigged aggresivly my doctor said it was because of the melozytes being killed by the mono and the body will respond by producing more melocytes to accommodate for the initial loss so then I became darker than when I started, 3 weeks later my face is beginning to lighten with a few streaks here and their. Moving on my neck and chest, arms are high yellow with spots it llooks like the model stacie dash's skin.

So I have stopped using mono on those regions of my body and now I am focusing my attention on the areas of the body that reqire the mono, I have moved up to using 40% on my legs back and face so they can catch up with my high yellow neck and chest.

Once these areas catch up I will then post some pics.

lighterrr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

He is suppose to be third party, not me [ 1 Answers ]

I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S). When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I...

Online order never received [ 8 Answers ]

Last year (2nd April 05) I ordered stuff online from a reputable company some of which were birthday gifts for my boyfriend. The goods came to $224.55 which was almost immediately taken from my account and on the 04/04/05 the status of my order was changed from 'Pending' to 'order accepted'. I was...

View more questions Search