Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Red diamond is this correct you got your mono from monobenzone.net. If I'm wrong then where did you get yours?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 10, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Yes, simonek you are correct that's where I got my mono from.

Jul 10, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Thanks

Jul 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
    NO problem, anytime.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2008, 11:11 PM
    Hello Ladies, Here I am again, I am doing great and my dark spots are fading! Its amazing. I am still a little hesitant to use it in my face. However, I started to use it in my neck

RedDiamond,

I am Arabian Middle Eastern mixed with North African. My skin tone is something like Kim Kardshian's as I mentioned, but it is darkly SPOTTED
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 12:31 PM
    I'm going to order some next week but I don't want to be white! I just want a complexion like chris browns but if it turns me white like michael jackson I'm not using it.

Reddiamond are you using it so that your skin can become white?

Jul 11, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Oh noooo weezing I don't want to be pale white. I want to be high yellow like rihannas new color or lighter. I can't really picture what color but I want t be yellow. What's your color like weezing?

Jul 11, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Whoops... double post
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    Yes vicky we got it from monobenzone.net. Have u tried mono before and if so how did it go ? It cost like 69.00 and depends on shipping.
    Hello red diamond glad you have gotten great results. I guess I will try and use more often

Jul 11, 2008, 06:46 PM
    @faye7 What's your goal color and what percentage are you getting?

Update: My skin is getting lighteror brighter as I should say. I was kind of down and out because last week to earlier this week my face was crinkly and burnt looking due to my skin wanting to peel. Well, my face peeled since then and my face and really my cheeks are getting lighter(yellower) again. I noticed on the sides of my face it's a nice cream color but too dramatic but lighter than my cheeks. No sign of my body lightening... my face is maybe 1-2 shades lighter since last week. Man, I am so happy that period was over. When I wrinkled up my face, it hurted and burned really bad when I apllied it. I find my ashanti color skin going from caramel to a more yellow less brown(but not high yellow,yet)... not white. YAY!! Anyone else's updated? spotted? Anyone?

Jul 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Hey red diamond!

Girl you inspired me to get mono because I am african american girl who wants the gorgeous light skin! My color is like michelle williams of destinys child (best girl group ever) and I want a complexion like chris brown. My skin is retarded and very uneven. Im light in some areas, brown in others but face and nech is more of a dark brown. I hope and pray mono results are permanent for those who don't want to be white or fully depig! I actually reached my goal with the diana stalder products but it was very painfull, very expensive, and the results faded so quickly I was so freakin pissed! But it seems like your getting results girl and I hope I get it too!

Jul 11, 2008, 08:13 PM
    HI weezing dear,

I hope the best for you also. I always was uncomfortable with my old skin color. Matter of fact, I think my original skin color was around Michellle W. Before I started my skin lightening quest. I know it's vain, but I just feel I look better ligher. It's just for my preference-not for anyone else. I feel like if you don't like something, you should change it. I feel you should pray about it and don't get greedy with applying it and you'll be good. I mean I looked at all the risks and was like well I have to start somewhere. I feel you though about uneven skin and just unhappy with it. HOPEFULLY, we can keep in touch. HAPPY SKIN L IGHTENENING!!

Jul 11, 2008, 09:13 PM
    HI weezing dear,

I hope the best for you also. I always was uncomfortable with my old skin color. Matter of fact, I think my original skin color was around Michellle W. Before I started my skin lightening quest. I know it's vain, but I just feel I look better ligher. It's just for my preference-not for anyone else. I feel like if you don't like something, you should change it. I feel you should pray about it and don't get greedy with applying it and you'll be good. I mean I looked at all the risks and was like well I have to start somewhere. I feel you though about uneven skin and just unhappy with it. HOPEFULLY, we can keep in touch. HAPPY SKIN L IGHTENENING!!!!!
    Hi, red diamond how many times are you applying now I went up one . Girl this stuff get into my mouth and my lips has turn red what about yours. I bet my breathe is kicking lol

Jul 11, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Hello Faye7,

Well at first I was applying 2x day. Then my skin got burn so I tried to 1. Now that my skin is better I apply 3xs a day. I was my face in am. Mid-day, and pm. I also have oily skin so it helps lower my acne problems. :) It just depends if my skin is sensitive that day. Do you experience any days where you skin can't take it and some days it can?

Jul 11, 2008, 09:42 PM
    @faye7 What's your goal color and what percentage are you getting?

Update: My skin is getting lighteror brighter as I should say. I was kinda down and out because last week to earlier this week my face was crinkly and burnt looking due to my skin wanting to peel. Well, my face peeled since then and my face and really my cheeks are getting lighter(yellower) again. I noticed on the sides of my face its a nice cream color but too dramatic but lighter than my cheeks. No sign of my body lightening...my face is maybe 1-2 shades lighter since last week. Man, I am so happy tht period was over. When I wrinkled up my face, it hurted and burned really bad when i apllied it. I find my ashanti color skin going from caramel to a more yellow less brown(but not high yellow,yet)...not white. YAY!!!! anyone else's updated? spotted? anyone?
    I would just be happy to be one color no matter what it was my color before the glycolic peel , close to janet jackson but I had to let my whole face get darker to sort of blend the burnt parts. While the rest of my body is light but I still have hope. But I have learned that if you don't use everyday or every other day it will start to darken back. Which I don't understand if this is a depigmentating product, tell me what you think. Will you stay that way. Not using everyday I have notice that my neck has turn back brown but not as dark as it was so maybe I'm doing it theright way it just takes to long. If we can maintain for 21 days I think we have it made. Hang in their I hope we all make it to our desired look to then teach others. Please forgive for going off on that lady orman the other day. I know I will be punish the Lord has been too good to me for me to fail my test

Jul 11, 2008, 10:02 PM
    I understand. It doesn't matter to you what color you get as long as it is even. I'm sorry that you got burnt from that peel. Did it do any good? I can relate to that because mono itself peels the skin and before it peels causes one to look burnt/darker. It was horrible. My face was ultra-sensitive to everything. I'm not a scientist or anything but I am going to school to become a pharmacist so I am giving you opinion and not anything a doctor would tell your but With the if not used everyday or every other day= dark, I figure that since it is a depigmentating product, when its in contact with the skin mono is constantly trying to fight off the color in the skin. So whenever you take a break from it delays that depigment process. It's advised to use it religiously to get the results. The reason you get dark when using mono is because whenever your skin gets lighter, the cells are like" this isn't natural" so it causes the melanin to come back and/or get darker.

Jul 11, 2008, 10:27 PM
    All right RedDiamond Ms future pharmicist lol

How long did it take u see to see your results?

What percent are u using?

Jul 11, 2008, 10:33 PM
    LOL...
    I'm using 20%. I Felt anything higher would make the risks higher. For me, My skin got lighter within 1-2 week(s) frame. BUt due to peeliing it got darker.That lasted a while I thinkg. But now it's getting lighter. So far I've been using it for like a month going on 5 weeks.

Jul 12, 2008, 08:36 AM
    hey red diamond I recently ordered the mono your using because like you I want a more yellow skin tone my skin gets burned easily from using strong bleaching creams so I hope this mono cream doesn't burn me I used fair and white and that darkened me so I just pray this mono doesn't do the same I bought the 20% mono and I'm only going to use it 1x per day on my body

Jul 12, 2008, 09:19 AM
    [QUOTE=simonek]hey red diamond I recently ordered the mono your using because like you I want a more yellow skin tone my skin gets burned easily from using strong bleaching creams so I hope this mono cream doesn't burn me I used fair and white and that darkened me so I just pray this mono doesn't do the same I bought the 20% mono and I'm only going to use it 1x per day on my body[/QUOTE

Hi simonek,

I don't blame you for dropping fair&white. Did f&w work for you ? Well I tried it and it burned my face, made it darker but itdidnt peel my face to make me lighter. I guess my skin just never did well with hydroquinone. I need to tell you that you can experience burning and looking burnt like I did. But it causes u to peel such causes lightening. I advise you to , of you haven't already, to stop using f&w like a week on advance to using mono. Since your waiting for the mono to bE shipped to you just discontinue the use. I have a feeling that hq wit the mix of mono would cause hella burning. Yea, I always dreamed of light yellow skin. Since my skin was brown I never tan/burn but I get darker so quick when I went outside. It was depressing LOL . So it sounds like mono will do you good. Good luck babes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

He is suppose to be third party, not me [ 1 Answers ]

I am being with her(W) for 4 and half years, we had gone through many things, we had broken up for 1 time, during the broke up, I had started a relationship with another girl (S). When being up with S , I realised that I still love S. My relationship being with S was gone in half a year. Then, I...

Online order never received [ 8 Answers ]

Last year (2nd April 05) I ordered stuff online from a reputable company some of which were birthday gifts for my boyfriend. The goods came to $224.55 which was almost immediately taken from my account and on the 04/04/05 the status of my order was changed from 'Pending' to 'order accepted'. I was...

View more questions Search