Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malka80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Disney movie from the 80s or 90s
    I think it was a Disney made for TV movie. All I can remember was that there was this girl that instead of going home she went to live to this abandoned cottage in the woods and she decorated it with stencils of flowers and leaves. Also, I remember that she used to sing this song 99 bottles of beer in the wall. If anyone can help me remember the name of the movie I would appreciate it.. Thanks..
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 06:44 AM
    It's a 1990 TV movie called Back Home.
    TobyLeConte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 11:39 AM
    This is one of the sams ones Im looking for the girl is Rusty and I think her mother id Haley Mills
    TobyLeConte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 11:44 AM
    The boy is local and they sneek out at night with PJs on Then he stops coming.
    There were several others in this seris One was miss 4th of July with an asian girl enterin a contest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disney Movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hello OK I remember this disney movie you could get at Blockbuster. This girl moves into a town where people talk of gold because her mom and dad divorced or her dad died. The teenager meets this girl who not many people in town like because she is strange and the girl takes the new girl out to a...

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

Disney Movie name I can't remember [ 6 Answers ]

Er don't know if this is a disney movie if not I apolygize but its an old movie I think what I can remember is this boy who goes to a library and finds three books who can talk It's a real life / cartoon movie type thing cuase it goes from real life action to cartoon for some reason or it may...

A 70's movie, maybe disney. [ 1 Answers ]

As a child I saw this movie and all I remember are a few scenes. In one of them, there was an adult male with I think 2 children. They were on a savana of some sort. They fell asleep on the branches of a huge tree, and when they woke up the land was completely flooded. On a floating log there was a...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search