Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalmal24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:07 AM
    My husband is on probation and he violated a little
    My husband is on probation, and he was accused of stilling with a misdormeaner charge for first time ,what do you think ahappen he meet his probation every month on time and the probation got hold on him what you think will happen?:confused:
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 8, 2008, 01:30 AM
    He will be charged with breach of his probation.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 04:05 AM
    I assume he is on felony probation? If that is the case and he was charged with another crime, he must report any police activity to the PO. Depending on the outcome of his new case, he may be violated by the judge. It is all up to the judge what happens. Go back and read his original sentencing wording and see what that contained to see what the possible penalty could be for violating his probbation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violated Probation but still free [ 7 Answers ]

I know someone in Virginia who was placed on 3 yrs probation in Dec 2005 for grand larceny of a firearm. Since that time, this person has failed a drug test when the PO showed up on their job because they missed an appointment. Lost their job because the PO showed up at their job and they didn't...

Probation rights violated? [ 4 Answers ]

:( I was wondering about my fiance's rights. He got a drunk driving and is in jail. The judge issued a 200.00 signature bond. All good but then his probation officer stepped in and held him. Ok, fine. The only thing is, he wanted to revoke himself and get the paperwork done so as not having to...

Violated my probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 and I got a dui in August my 1st offense and in court I received a fine and had to attend class for driver intervention. I have been paying off my fine but I had not rescheduled my class time or paid for it, I forgot to, my mind was on other things because of having two family members...

Violated probation for marj. Possession charge 2nd. [ 2 Answers ]

Now sure if you can help with the possibilites of the outcome, but my boyfried was charge a yr ago for marj. Possession 2nd here in Alabama. His sentence of 1yr was suspended, but he continuously failed his drug tests and was then ordered to go to rehab. He did not attend either then had to...

Violated my probation... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's what's going on I got put on probation for six months for a PI( public intoxication) charge. Well I told my probation officer I had a drinking problem and he told me he'de make me go to a 12 hour class which I can't attend until december* its full until then*. Also he's making me go to...

View more questions Search