Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Can someone identify a song! Instrumental only, no lyrics.
    Boy, have I got a doozie for anyone out there who knows this. I'm looking for a song- it's just music, no lyrics. I've heard it on a commercial but can't remember which commercial so sorry about that. (I was placed on hold today at work and heard the song!) Anyway, it starts sort of quiet. Like violin plucking, then there's a little background beat and it picks up a little bit. Then the violins come in fuller and the beat is not to fast- there's definitely some orchestra in it but the beat in the background makes it almost like a electronica. Not quite though. Sorry, I can't think of the commercial...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 06:19 AM
    You sure it was violin?

Sounds sort of like this song but it is guitar

YouTube - MASON WILLIAMS CLASSICAL GAS
    eye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eye
    boy, have I got a doozie for anyone out there who knows this. I'm looking for a song- it's just music, no lyrics. I've heard it on a commercial but can't remember which commercial so sorry about that. (I was placed on hold today at work and heard the song!) Anyways, it starts off sort of quiet. Like violin plucking, then there's a little background beat and it picks up a little bit. Then the violins come in fuller and the beat is not to fast- there's definitely some orchestra in it but the beat in the background makes it almost like a electronica. Not quite though. Sorry, I can't think of the commercial...
    Thanks for the response but very definitely a modern song. I guess it could be cello, perhaps. I think it would be categorized as electronica/instrumental??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:49 PM
    It is really hard finding instrumental songs since there are thousands and no words to identify it. I caught a part of a techno song a few years ago and I don't have the vaguest idea of how I would ever even hear it again.
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Apr 20, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Check out The Shadow´s String of hits - an album that sort of fits your description, it includes Classical gas. Guitars, strings, electronic, instrumental. Made in 1979.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify this song from the lyrics? [ 5 Answers ]

I tried on many sites of identifying titkes of songs but it didn't work... it's a kind of vocal trance song that begins with guitar and it starts with " Time , it's only a matter of time " and there is also "maybe tomorrow " I know that these are few lyrics but that is all I can remember and I...

Need to identify a song from limited lyrics. [ 1 Answers ]

I only know these follwing lyrics to a song and I need to know the artist and the song title if possible! Any help would be much appreciated! Lyrics: "promise without meaning, a heart without a mind"

Can you identify this instrumental song? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been wondering for a long time what the name of this piece could be. It is played every day in our local train station. The great problem with instrumentals is there are no lyrics to search for! SongTapper didn't help, unfortunately.. The link with a mini sample of the song is:...

Identify song.piano instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to determine what the first song in this slideshow is... any ideas? Photodex Corporation - Online Content Sharing - View Content

Identify song from lyrics? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I've checked a few sites trying to identify a song from the couple of lines of lyrics that I know but have not been very lucky - Hoping that someone here will recognize the lyrics :- What's the fun in playing it safe Think I'd rather misbehave

View more questions Search