Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raven3695 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Very confused
    Well, I moved to California a year ago in February... when I got here I had a regular period in march... I had unprotected intercourse with my husband for the last year.. but after that regular period in march of 2005.. I didn't have another on untell October but it was just super light spotting for about 2 days. I continually took pregnancy test and always have negative results. Last month was February 2006 I had what I would consider a regular menstaral cycle and I had intercourse again I was trying to get pregnant but with a irregular cycle it very hard. And then this month... I was 2 weeks late... I didn't do a pregnancy test and then at 3 am march 26 I woke up with Terrible stomach cramps, a water substance came out then I passes a small blood cloth. Then I took tylenol for the pain... I did not bleed again untell about 10 am that day. I am bleeding super heavy now and have been for the last 24 hours, I'm getting kind of scared because I have never blead this bad before... please talk to me if you know what this is.
    Thanks,
    Raven
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2006, 01:52 PM
    First of all you need to see the doctor right away. The only true diagnosis is with a doctor. From some of the things you mentioned, it could have been a miscarriage? Blood clots and pain and cramping. You will not know until you see a professional.
    oldchick43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2006, 10:46 AM
    This is my first time writing. I am confused as well. I am 43 and have had a hystercomy and about a month ago I started having brown discharge. What is this and should I be concerned?
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 19, 2006, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oldchick43
    This is my first time writing. I am confused as well. I am 43 and have had a hystercomy and about a month ago I started having brown discharge. What is this and should I be concerned?
    You should consult a physician
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Apr 22, 2006, 08:29 PM
    You should see a female doctor and have a hormone test done to make sure your not starting to go through menopause. I know its hard to believe, but a lot of younger women go through it way before their time to. Do a Google search and find out more information about early menopause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Where is my relationship with David leading to? Is there a relationship in the near future for me? What will happen with my career?

View more questions Search