Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proudofgemma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Title of 80s movie w/metal aliens and elderly folks take care of them
    I need to know the title of a movie I am sure came out in the later 80s early 90s. The movie features an home or building with elderly people that have little metal aliens on there rooftop and I believe the elderly took care of the little metal aliens. My brother said that paul rodriguez was in it but I do not know for sure. Thank you to anyone for any help
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jul 7, 2008, 10:11 PM
    *batteries not included (1987)
    brewerdab68 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Battiers not included
    karinadgr8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
    I think you mean COCOON

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home care for my elderly parents [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to remodel my parents bathroom so that I can adequately take care of them. I do not intend to ever place them in a nursing home but need changes made to the bathroom to make it handicap accessible. How do I go about this and are there grants available?

80s kid movie with aviator sunglass wearing aliens. [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! I am trying to think of a movie I watched when I was a kid. All I can remember is there are green aliens wearing flight jackets and aviator sunglasses. They talk like surfers kind of and I can't really remember anything else specific. Please if you have any idea of what...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search