Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    action jackson Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2006, 12:41 PM
    Traffic light again
    So I managed to get my hands on this traffic light and I posted orignianlly about how I might go about getting them to flash in some specific order. Now I just want them to flash randomly. Each of the 3 lights has its own hot wire and then there is a neutraul wire connected to all three. I just wanted to know what I would have to do to get them to blink on and off. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2006, 04:39 AM
    How cool!

I figured this would be an easy one: Lowe's and HomeDepot carry a random controller for single lights, but I've not been able to find something that I'm sure will work for you.

The closest I got was the Plug in Controller/Timer halfway down the page here.

Something like this might work, too.

If someone does not come along to point you to one that will work for sure, give a local RadioShack a call and ask them if they've got something in their commercial catalog that will work.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 28, 2006, 06:24 AM
    Find a local shop (or internet) that sells electronics for discos (revolving lights etc). How about this on eBay uk: Disco Light Controller

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website traffic [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best way to get FAST website traffic without spending a fortune on pay per click?

93 Mitsubishi Overheats in Traffic [ 2 Answers ]

My 93 Mitsubishi Expo runs good until I get stuck in traffic. Then it has a tendency to overheat especially in extended stop and go traffic. I checked the water and anti-freeze and it's okay. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Traffic light [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to re wire a traffic light and I'm wondering how I get it to switch back and forth between the red green and yellow lights. I don't need them to go in order and I would like about 2 seconds between each light. Any help would be great thanks.:)

Traffic incident [ 7 Answers ]

I recently backed up into a car slightly. I didn't think anything of it so I left. The police arrested me but did not read me my rights and they still handcuffed me and took me to jail. My insurance has lapsed but I know it was my fault. Also, these other people I think are trying to claim they...

Using Traffic Exchange web sites [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start using Traffic Exchange web sites to promote my Internet marketing business. When I put "Internet marketing traffic exchanges" into Google, I found Over 4,000,000 pages! Can anyone help me to choose the best ones, or suggest sites that have worked well for you in the...

View more questions Search