Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umadevi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Procedure for importing lingerie from China to India
    I want to start a business using lingerie imported from China at Hyderabad, India.
    If I take an import export licence and excise permission what would be the approximate charges on the imported goods or would it be cheaper to import it directly and pay the excise duty to the courier agent
    bvijayakumarca Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Have you started your business? How is it going?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Procedure for exspongement [ 5 Answers ]

How does one initiate exspongement procedures for a deferred adjudication that has exhausted?

Ideas about lingerie [ 11 Answers ]

I am currently 25 and have only had one sexually active partner, who I am with now and have been for around 10 months, we started having sex about 2 months ago. At first it was good, the usual getting into it, he knew more than me as he had several previous sex partners. Recently he has started...

Importing from China [ 2 Answers ]

Hai All, I am new to this site and I am in a confused state. I want to import goods from China to India for our company purposes. I am unable to claculate the Shipping charges that need to paid while importing. Please help me in matter. Will there be any other charges. Regards, Pavan

Importing manufactured from china to india [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am new to all this. Currently into Information Technology in USA.want to start import business from china to india in fully- manufactured and semi manufactured items. My questions are? How much initial investment is needed? Do I need a lmport licence. How much is the importing cost...

Importing stuff from china [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Aisha, and I am thinking of starting a small business from home. And I am also thinking of importing some stuff for my business from china. What tips could you guys give me? BTW I am only going to spend $1000 for now and see if I could sell the products and make profit, if...

View more questions Search