Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teccc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Transcripts lost
    The college I got my asociates from closed and was taken over by another college that closed, how do I get copies of my transcripts and find out who has them?
    George Malval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 07:19 AM
    How do retrieve my HS diploma and transcript, graduated in 1981
    ultimatepk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 09:52 AM

Check with your state's Department of Education. The records are housed somewhere and they should be able to tell you how to get them.
    princessdiana28 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 09:11 PM
    State department is one way but for the user that wanted to know about college transcripts, just contact the college that took over. They should have a copy of your records. For the user that asked about high school transcripts, go back to your high school. It may take them a few days but they can get your transcripts to you.:)
    tammyljaques Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Help, In 1984 I went to Indiana Business college in Vincennes In.. Harrison college took over. I had a FASA grant and a student loan that is paid off.. I now am a LPN talking classes to get my RN. I need my transcript from the Business school. They can't find it.. With out it I will be required to retake classes I have already taken and passed.. any one have this problem and what recorse do I have.. I do not have the extra income to retake these classes!! I feel like if the school can't find my transcript they should pay for any extra tuition Im out.. What should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding lost transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my transcript from a beauty school that is now closed?

Can't Find my Transcripts. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I attended a School 20years ago in Oakland California, and now it is haunting me. It closed down and I can't find out were to go to get my transcripts from there. I need it because I am now attending another school and if my transcripts aren't in by the end of this month, I will be kicked out....

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

Transferring without Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking into the possibility of transferring to another school. However, I am still paying off the last college I attended, and therefore cannot get my transcripts. Would it be possible for me to transfer to another college without sending transcripts? My friends think that I could do it,...

View more questions Search