Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Askme_76 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 03:12 PM
    L1 To H1 Transfer
    I am on L1 in USA. Get selected in H1 lottery and current status is pending.

1. If H1 is pending and I travel to India and comeback before 1st October on L1... Does H1 remains valid?
    2. If H1 is approved but not stamped and I travel to India and comeback before 1st October on L1... Does H1 remains valid?
    3. If H1 is approved but not stamped and I trvel to India and comeback after 1st October on L1... Does H1 remains valid?
    4. If I am in USA on L1 and H1 is approved...
    a. Do I need to join IMMEDIATELY a company who filed H1?
    b. Can I continue to work on L1?
    c. How long I can wait to join H1 company without having any problem related to L1 or future H1 or GC?

Thanks in advance!!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 08:53 PM
    There are a few changes on employment based visas recently.
    For best advice, please consult your employer's attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another H1B transfer while one transfer is pending [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had a H1B visa from company A . Recently, I joined company B and my H1B visa transfer is still in process. I do have the receipt for that. . My question is. I got an offer from company C. Can my VISA be transferred to company C... I have I-797 and 3 months old pay stub from company...

L1B to H1B Transfer [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Iam currently on L1B (with family on L2) with company A. Company B has agreed to process my H1B for 2008. My Criteria is that I have to go back to company A in india to get my relieving letter from company A. So I want the Flexibillity of going back to india for a month and come back...

How to transfer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I really want to transfer some pictures off my phone to the computer. Is this possible, how do I do it?? PLEASE HELP ME!! :( :confused:

H1 to L1 transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am travelling to US on H1B which is valid till 2008.I would required to be there in US for long term (six to one year or more). Does my current employer would apply for a transfer for my H1B to L1 or how it'll be or can I stay on my H1B. Please clarify.

View more questions Search