Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2008, 01:53 PM
    I forgot my password to a game called habbo!
    D: WHAT DO I DO?!

I sent for the reset password email like 6 times, its been over 4 hours and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I sent for a list of my account
    And that sent fine, but I still haven't gotten my reset pw email!

I sent for a password on my other accounts and those haven't sent either. Does habbo suddenly not accept .fuse.net emails?

I even contacted habbo and told them about my problem, and asked if the system was buggy. They closed the case on the spot, saying my problem was fixed or that I sent too many emails.

I am extremely worried I will never be able to get on my account again. I don't care if it's just a game, this game costs money and I'm not losing everything overnight.

Should I give up? That email is never going to come and staff just doesn't care.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 12:11 AM
    It occurred to me that you confused the system by continuing sending in a request, and since the support people said you may have sent too many emails, it makes me think that even more.

The first problem is that you need to be more patient. Emails can get hung up for whatever reason and I wouldn't be freaking after 4 hours. It happens. And maybe you did screw things up by sending so many emails, I don't know. It also may be there was a temporary problem with the system and whoever you contacted didn't know anything about it.

If it wasn't accepting their stuff, I wouldn't think you'd get anything else from them. However, just for fun, under the FAQs, under Account Access, there's a thing about accepting mail from them. (Under "why doesn't the help tool answer me?") You might want to read that.

Who exactly did you contact? I can't find any phone number for them, so I assume by email. I would just keep emailing until someone can actually help you. Since you're paying, they should have better customer service than that -- I don't care if it's a game either. It's still a paying service. And when someone says it's fixed OR you sent too many emails, it doesn't sound like they're looking into your account, but just giving some canned answer or something.

Hopefully someone will come along that has had this specific problem with this specific site. (I've never heard of them.)
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2008, 11:19 AM
    It's OK now, I guessed my pw and got back on and changed it to something I will remember.
    But no, the email never came, so I'm glad I guessed my pw.
    prmzlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 12:05 AM
    Wow,I know something good for you: http://password-genius.com/
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 12:50 AM

The thread is two years old, and if you had bothered to actually read anything, she got back into her account.
    leahjonesx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 07:36 AM
    That has happened to me to! HELP!! 1 I have spent over like £200. I need my account back I am freaking out! I have a boyfriend on there and we always talk and now I catnt talk to him, can any one help! Please please please
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 12:31 PM

Don't piggyback on someone else's thread. Start your own and we will be happy to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot password [ 6 Answers ]

I have an acer windows vista labtop and I have only one administrator acount on it and I forget the password for it I can still get into guest account but is there anything I can do to get into my other account. I also have a recovery disk for the computer I don't know if that will help and if it...

Forgot password [ 3 Answers ]

How to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local PC.

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have forgot my new password for my Yahoo id after changing it. I remember the personal details provided at the time of registration, but I don't remember the answer of security question. And also I am not using the alternate email id provided at the time of registration. Can anyone help me in...

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

MY friend wants me to look at her phone modem, but she did'nt give me her password for xp to open up. She says she's forgot her password. Is there a program out there that will recovery this for us cheap or better yet free? That will recovery it. allanb48

Forgot Yahoo password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I Want to Get Password Of My Id... I Forgot I Details That I Had Specify On The Time Og Registration... Can Anybody Help Me?? I Just Remember My Yahoo Id...

View more questions Search