Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    americaneagle07 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Cheerleading Stunts
    OKay so I'm flying in cheer stunts this year.
    Im kind of scared. I want to be a goood flyer.
    Any tips?
    aliciag940 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Keep your muscles tight... I was a base and it was so much easier when the person controlled their muscles and weren't flopping all over the place!
    Blisslyinlove Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Just make sure no matter what you do you stay as tight as you can. It may feel awkward like you're going to fall but make sure you trust and build good relationships with your bases and back. I used to be a main base and there was this one cheerleader named alizabeth and she could only do elevators with her stunt group but with me and my bases we could get her to do bsket tosses and libs. Just stay tight and stick it... Even if you fall. You're bases will catch you... thats their job. Hope I helped!
    ttcheer3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 10:29 AM

Make sure you stay thight the whole time and when your doing stunts on both feet(especially extensions) find something to look at and keep your eyes on it... when your doing a lib.. whatever foot your not standing on- make sure that hip stays up or you will fall to that side. Just focus on staying tight and pulling up so you don't kill your basses- good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm new to cheerleading and I need a few tips on cheerleading. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm very new to cheerleading and I really need some tips on cheerleading. And if anyone has any cheers, could you send them to me? Thanks. ~Bye <3

Cheerleading: Getting Air [ 2 Answers ]

*~Hey Girls/Guys~* I cheered on my high school JV squad last yr and this year I made varsity! One of our girls had to quit and I was put in her flying job (I had gone up before). My problem is I can pull all of my stunts on the floor 9hell strech, bow and arrow, scorpion, scale) but...

Cheerleading help [ 2 Answers ]

mm...I want to try out for cheerleading...probably in 2 months, 3 months max, but I'm extremely unflexible....any tips? ( I really want this) :-/

Cheerleading [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm new and it's the 3rd day of practice. I can't seem to remember ll of the movements but I can remember all of the words. What should I do?:(

Cheerleading- answer please [ 4 Answers ]

;DHey,                i'm trying out for my school squad in middle school. I tried out last year and didn't make but my friends did. I'm really flexible, but I REALLY need HELP on my toe- touch and herky!Please I need to improve them!! Also can anyone tell me good facials other than smiles and...

View more questions Search