Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2008, 11:20 AM
    80's movie about a ghost
    Hi I'm trying to find a movie that I watched when I was a kid on hbo. All I can remember is that the start of the movie takes place in the old west I think, and it has these guys going to this house and they grab these woman/girls and they throw them down this well or hole and they die. Then I think the movie fast forwards to today's time where this family moves in and the kids start seeing this ghost of this girl. Any info would help I've been trying to find this movie for a long time thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Child of Glass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's ghost story [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a movie/ made for TV movie that I saw on hbo back in the 80"s. the only thing I can remember is that it started in the old west and these men came to this familys plantation and they took this little girl and they threw her down a hole/well? Where she died. Then the movie...

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

What movie was about a ghost (spirt) and old planes [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to ind out the name of a movie I watched years and years ago. It was about a pilot who died and then his spirt/ ghost fly in little old planes, I think helping other pilots

View more questions Search