Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lupee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Legal name change
    How can I find out if a person legally changed their last name. It happen about 25 years ago?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2008, 10:21 AM
    First, you need to read the site's instructions more carefully. The Introductions forum is clearly marked as NOT the place to ask questions. You question as been moved here.

Second, You can ask the person. Or, if you know where they might have processed the name change you can check the court records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal Name Change [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am curious about legally changing my name and was hoping for some info about restrictions, cost, procedure, when and why it would be rejected etc anyone who can help me ;)

Legal change minor last name [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently remarried after many years. My children's father has not been in contact for nearly 10 years. My question is can they take on my married name as they wish. What is the process? I live in Washington state. Thanks so much

Legal name change on deed [ 1 Answers ]

My legal name changed recently, and I need to change it on the deed/title to my property. So there is no transfer of property, I just need to change it from my old name to my new name. How do I do this? I'm in California.

Legal name change of a minor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to legally change my sons name to my future husbands last name. My sons father has been out of the picture for over 5 years, last I heard he moved out of state, got married and has 2 more children. I can't find the man any where. My question is can I just file the paper work myself without...

View more questions Search