Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infinite1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 03:57 AM
    Permanent Results
    New to this site need a little help. I'm a black/west indian male looking for the right product for me. I know there are a lot of choices out there; many that are a waste of time and money. I'm looking for permanent results and I just need some more information before I buy anything.

I was looking at this site www.skinbleaching.net - a 365$ 3 month supply is said to give permanet results

I think orlando jones (actor from madtv) has the exact results I'm looking for

After: http://www.popmatters.com/film/inter...es-orlando.jpg

Before: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...11/orlando.jpg

I have no idea what he used (if you know please share); if anyone knows of a product that can give a permanent result like his please post it.
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Mar 27, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Seen any pics of Michael Jackson lately?
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 11:48 PM
    I have been using these products by this lady who lives in Nashville, US. She is an indian and has these herbal products. The best product that she has is a Shagrain and Sha Gold Mask, which I have been using for 8 months now. It has made my skin fairer by 2-3 degrees, but I am also looking for some pill that I can have orally too, to complement the shagrain and sha gold mask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent results with F&F [ 1 Answers ]

If you want permanent results with F&F order the custom made formulas. It costs between a thousand or 2 per month for 3-6 months to get permanent results. I was told 3-6 cycles of skin regeneration. It’s VERY expensive but besides that or monobenzone (which completely depigments your skin)...

Permanent or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am also one of the unlucky ones whose brown hair dye left me with black hair instead. I've read all your advice about Prell, Hot Oil Treatments and so on, but I am not sure what kind of hair dye (Permanent, semi-permanent,. ) I used. The box claims it as "Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor"....

9 Year old Boy - EKG results [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm concerned because my son had an ekg and it wasn't normal. He will be seeing a cardiologist next month but I'm trying to find out as much as possible. The results were Sinus Rhythm with Sinus arrythmia and borderline prolonged QT interval. I was reading about this and...

Negative Results [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances that negative results on a home pregnancy test are false? When of course the test is taken a few days after a late period.

View more questions Search