Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rick spandex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Title of a 90's kids cartoon show.two in fact
    Ok... so I'm looking for the titles of two kids shows from the 90's.

1)
    A kids cartoon show that was on CITV I think... all I fully remember is a footballer/soccer player rolling a ball down his arms and back in the intro, maybe stood on top of a tall building... really vague but that's all I can remember.

2)
    A kids cartoon, I only had one video so I don't know if it was a full series though, or what channel it was on. It was about animals and I think they lived near a river... maybe bears, anyway, one episode or the one I had on video, the kids mother had died and he was with his dad, they lived in a tree house like it was carved into a tree. Also, at some point there was a water slide made of wood featured I think... and a dam came into the storyline.

Please help, both are vague but I could only remember these bits
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 7, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Erm, I'm drawing a blank on number one I'm afraid!
    Is number two The Animals of Farthing Wood?

Jul 7, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Thanks for the answer, but no its not. I had a look on YouTube and it wasn't like that. It was more cartoony, if you get me, its hard to explain but it wasn't like that where they are actual animals into cartoons, it was like a typical kids cartoon show where the animals are like people... wish I could make more sense but its hard to explain
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 7, 2008, 04:31 AM
    I get you, like Dogtanion?

Jul 7, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Yes sort of... the kind of show where its obviously a cartoon as its talking animals, and really cartoony for kids... this show was just something I had on video though and is hard to remember information on. I do know that the bit where the kids mum died he was talking to his dad in his room in their tree house thing... and had a poster of her on his wall and looked out into the night sky through his window... but yeah, can't remember enough for an answer to be given so I think it'll be hard to answer for anyone
    nicolerific Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I have only a guess, but the second one sounds like it could be the berenstein (spelling?) bears, which was based on a kids' books series. Or little bear.
    ed2342 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 07:33 AM

The first one is called Hurricanes. Quality cartoon. I had the game for nintendo, immense!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 07:47 AM

I remember watching a show about animals called the Wuzzles... I think they lived in a tree house. I can't remember anything about a dam, though.
    jonesey12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:52 PM
    If you are still looking for the answer to question number to the name of the series was Kissyfur

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon network show [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.? ...

I can't figure this out! 80's-90's kids cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Help me! I've been going insane trying to find this cartoon... It was about a group of kids, tow main ones a boy and a girl. They were orphans living on some sort of shabby house boat, there was a dog in it that chased mice and I think they just hung around the streets impretty sure the name of...

Can't remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show [ 4 Answers ]

God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!! OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on...

Looking for name of 90's sci-fi kids show. [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a live action show, where three teens has to fight against an evil virus that sends out monsters in electronic devices, and the teen transports themselves into the internet to battle the monsters.

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search