Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    action jackson Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2006, 08:33 PM
    Want to go down under :)
    Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!
    moosestewart Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Hi there I have just come back 2 months ago spent a year out there had a amazing time went out in a year working hoilday visa.you can go there for up 2 3 months but not work or get a working hoilday visa for 1 year very cheap and yes lots of work you can work for the same boss for up 2 6 months.if you work on a friut picking farm you can get 1 more year for free.I went out there with £3000 and with workn as well kept topn my money up you may be able to do it for less but I don't sugest it unless you are going to work as soon as you get off the plane.my advise go go go its amazin and it will be the best time in your life.im a 26yr male and I had the time of my life if you know what I mean.hope this helps mate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to try a few new things [ 6 Answers ]

I don't really know what I want or where I belong so I have decieded that I'm going to try a few things to see what I really like and see if I can find who I really am so the first thing that I have decided to try is modeling I want to model for like hollister or something but I'm just not quite...

I want to be brown [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the best way to dye hair from black to chestnut brown. I'm thinking cream peroxide to lighten hair then using permanent colour. What do you think?

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search