Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    action jackson Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Not sure if this applys...
    Im not some drunk teenage kid who is doing this to look cool so please don't think that. I'm having a party and I need to order some kegs of beer. I don't know how to do this or rather how the system works. I was wondering if someone could show me how to build a simple instument that could be used to get the beer out of the keg other than buying something for $200. Maybe using CO2 or some other compresses air or what not. I assume I need a tank, some sort of pressure control device and a means of contolling the flow. Maybe incorperate an air compressor? Any help would be great. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Hello,

You order the kegs from the local package store, if you are wanting specific brands and normally more than one, give them a weeks notice.

They will normally have the dispensing system that they loan you. You will pay a deposit ( and a deposit on each keg on top of the cost of the beer)

Just talk to the local store and they can set you up with everything you need. You will get your deposit for the dispenser and for the kegs when you return them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search