Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgseabee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Can I retrieve emails that have been deleted
    OK this is my situation. I sent some mms messages (pictures) from my phone to my hotmail account. They stayed saved in my folders for some time. Now the original message technically exists, but its blank... no photos... my ex might have done this or possibly the cell company, but either way I need to know if there is a way to get them back... maybe a way to go back to a certain date in time kind of like when you set your home computer to go back 2 months and everything from that time is back again.. any info would help
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jul 9, 2008, 03:46 PM
    I've had a similar experience with hotmail and file attachments. I have files in a folder right now from 2004 that had attachments and they're gone. It's a free service so you get what you pay for.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Unless they are still in your trash folder, I don't think you can get them back.
    gbuavia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 12:05 PM
    How I can look back on my emails that have been deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to retrieve past emails [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out how I can retrieve some past emails from my myspace, Facebook, and hotmail. These emails would be about a year ago deleted and are needed in a case. Is there anyway to get these emails and what are the steps to doing so? Thank you and I appreciate anyone who can help me out...

Retrieve deleted mail in Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have deleted one Email from my YAHOO inbox. I deleted from trash box also. Can I retrieve it anyway. I can pay money if required. Thanks & Regards, Jagannath

Retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account, even mails deleted from the trash, I lost some very imp stuff related to work, someone help me out , thanks

How to retrieve the compacted emails [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am pushpanathan, I have a problem retrieving emails from outlook 6. the story is that actually I have about 5000 emails. Outlook asked to do the compact, I did that but unfortunately my recent mail from March to May is disappeared. Could anyone help me how to retrieve those emails as...

View more questions Search