Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeminiNick Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Book Gun Case
    I'm looking for a gun case that is hidden in a book, like in the movies. Does anyone have any ideas
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 04:12 PM
    You could always make your own you know, give it that personal touch
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 04:16 PM
    How To Make a Secret Hollow Book: - How To Do Stuff
    Like this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

MDF for built in book case [ 13 Answers ]

I am about to construct a built in book case in a new addition to my house. I have never used MDF before, and would like to know if there are any pitfalls using this stuff for shelves etc.

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search